ARE YOU AWARE THAT THE STANDARDS FOR PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE FOR RNs HAS BEEN REVIEWED? The main change aside from the new standards and what was interesting is your 20 hours a year for Professional Development MUST be NEW learnings and needs to include reflection activity. I attended an infor ..
Have you ever considered why leadership is such an important concept in healthcare? Have you ever reflected on the number of leadership programs you have attended or how every organisation seems to have a similar iteration of a common theme? Have you ever paused to consider that rarely has ..
5 Reasons why to implement a Learning Management System (LMS): Increase Compliance; Increase Governance; Reduce Training Costs and Increase Hours; Increase Employee Satisfaction and Engagement; and Support Transitions to IT Systems. Things to Consider When Choosing a Learning Man ..
- Nursing Standards of Professional Practice
- Leadership in Care
- DoH Webinar: MyAged Care System Improvements
- Department of Health Webinar Summary: Increasing Choice in Home Care
- Main Issues In Aged Care
- 7 core beliefs in the future of the sector dismissed
- Making Policies Work for You!
- Interview of Dr Nicole Brooke
- Corporate and Clinical Governance in Aged Care
- Person Centred Care
- Aged Care (23)
- Case Management (13)
- CDC (15)
- Consumer Directed Care (17)
- Disability (1)
- Dr Nicole Brooke (10)
- Education & Workforce Development (3)
- Electronic Business Systems (9)
- Governance (10)
- Leadership (13)
- Mindfulness (2)
- Policy Development (6)
- Quality Management (8)
- Retirement Living (1)
- Sales and Marketing (4)