It has become evident in the Aged Care, Community Care, Disability and Retirement Living Sector that MANY organisations are just not planning let alone STRATEGISING! Core belief systems SOME organisations believe: The sector is predictable and stable; Clients will remain faithful to y ..
Admissions in residential aged care are not accomplished well! I know most of you are thinking that you have great occupancy sitting at 96% and that your bosses are happy with that. But we need to do better to activate our waiting lists, develop our community relationships more and increase our ..
You can no longer expect that residents and clients in aged care are just going to turn up. We know that you are not going to get many referrals through MyAgedCare or other government referrals. It all depends on relationships, branding and positioning in google! You cant be ignorant abo ..
I want you to take a moment to think about two broad approaches to how residents may enter residential aged care! I realise it may seem a bit crass and simplistic but in essence there is generally a crisis event leading to a general urgent admission or a planned slow deterioration and exhaustio ..
- Nursing Standards of Professional Practice
- Leadership in Care
- DoH Webinar: MyAged Care System Improvements
- Department of Health Webinar Summary: Increasing Choice in Home Care
- Main Issues In Aged Care
- 7 core beliefs in the future of the sector dismissed
- Making Policies Work for You!
- Interview of Dr Nicole Brooke
- Corporate and Clinical Governance in Aged Care
- Person Centred Care
- Aged Care (23)
- Case Management (13)
- CDC (15)
- Consumer Directed Care (17)
- Disability (1)
- Dr Nicole Brooke (10)
- Education & Workforce Development (3)
- Electronic Business Systems (9)
- Governance (10)
- Leadership (13)
- Mindfulness (2)
- Policy Development (6)
- Quality Management (8)
- Retirement Living (1)
- Sales and Marketing (4)