Quality Management Frameworks work within an organisation to align policies, business strategy, core organisational improvements and engage key stakeholders.
Most of you thought Quality Management Frameworks are an overpriced set of policies you get a Quality person or a consultant to write for you. But this framework is core to your compliance, sustainability, brand and your organisations performance.
Aged Care Consultancy Australia has developed a Quality Management Framework to help clarify where things sit, how things are positioned and help you consider where the gaps are in your organisation. We hope this helps!
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Leadership in Care
- Nursing Standards of Professional Practice
- DoH Webinar: MyAged Care System Improvements
- Department of Health Webinar Summary: Increasing Choice in Home Care
- Main Issues In Aged Care
- 7 core beliefs in the future of the sector dismissed
- Making Policies Work for You!
- Interview of Dr Nicole Brooke
- Corporate and Clinical Governance in Aged Care
- Person Centred Care
- Aged Care (23)
- Case Management (13)
- CDC (15)
- Consumer Directed Care (17)
- Disability (1)
- Dr Nicole Brooke (10)
- Education & Workforce Development (3)
- Electronic Business Systems (9)
- Governance (10)
- Leadership (13)
- Mindfulness (2)
- Policy Development (6)
- Quality Management (8)
- Retirement Living (1)
- Sales and Marketing (4)