What we now know is that:
- In community care you need to be face to face with the client within 24 hours (at the lastest) in order to win the Consumer Directed Care (CDC) business; and
- In residential aged care you need to be doing the tour within 24 hours of the first contact (for a patient in hospital awaiting placement) in order to be a top contender in placement.
Consider what you could achieve if you didnt have barriers that you are working with in order to make a difference in someones life?
Once they enter the door you need to focus on how you can create the best first impression.
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Nursing Standards of Professional Practice
- Leadership in Care
- DoH Webinar: MyAged Care System Improvements
- Department of Health Webinar Summary: Increasing Choice in Home Care
- Main Issues In Aged Care
- 7 core beliefs in the future of the sector dismissed
- Making Policies Work for You!
- Interview of Dr Nicole Brooke
- Corporate and Clinical Governance in Aged Care
- Person Centred Care
- Aged Care (23)
- Case Management (13)
- CDC (15)
- Consumer Directed Care (17)
- Disability (1)
- Dr Nicole Brooke (10)
- Education & Workforce Development (3)
- Electronic Business Systems (9)
- Governance (10)
- Leadership (13)
- Mindfulness (2)
- Policy Development (6)
- Quality Management (8)
- Retirement Living (1)
- Sales and Marketing (4)